JOB TITLE: Head of OE Sales – Car Trucks & Tractors- India
SKF India is looking for a Head – OE Sales CTT to work in Pune. We discuss all the details about the job, including the job category, contract type, responsibilities, competencies, and role type. WIPRO JOBS
|Organization||SKF INDIA PVT. LTD.|
|Job Title||Head of OE Sales – Car Trucks & Tractors- India|
|Category||Sales & Customer Service|
|Education||Bachelors in engineering degree and post-graduation|
|Apply Now||WIPRO Jobs for the Post of Associate – FAO|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Drive and implement the SKF Automotive sales strategy in line with AM CTT priorities. Maximize sales growth and optimize profits through effective acquisition and retention strategies. Manage, lead and coach the sales team. Provide strong support to the team for high-value clients and strategic negotiations.
- To drive the Key account strategy with accountability for profitable growth with Key Accounts in AM OE business.
- Lead on all aspects of customer acquisition, development and retention including pre-sales, proposals & estimation, after-sales and service.
- Seek and target new sales opportunities in the segments, and initiate strategic and operational action plans to secure business in new accounts.
- Ensure effective actions to brick wall SKF’s market share with existing customers.
- To work closely with other sales teams, manufacturing units, product development and all other support functions to deliver customer value propositions.
- Lead major pricing and negotiation discussions and assist sales team in sales closure.
- Establish and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders in the OEMs organization & SKF Internal Organizations.
- Leverages the SKF’s global connect (GAM) and relationships to influence and strengthen SKF’s position with Key Accounts.
- Ensure a tab on the market developments, customer’s future landscape and gathering market Intelligence on competitor activities.
- Forecast, plan and ensure consistent execution of Sales and Profitability targets through the team.
- Develop and grow a competent and effective team through coaching KAMs to achieve desirable results.
- Foster a good working climate with an emphasis on strong teamwork