JOB TITLE: Manager – REP Condition Monitoring & Projects
SKF India is looking for a Manager to work in Pune. We discuss all the details about the job, including the job category, contract type, responsibilities, competencies, and role type. SKF INDIA JOBS
|Organization||SKF INDIA PVT. LTD.|
|Job Title||Manager – REP Condition Monitoring & Projects|
|Category||Services & Solution Delivery|
|Education||Bachelor/Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering /Electronics Engineering|
|Location||Pune, IN, 411033|
|Apply Now||APPLY FOR TCE Careers|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Responsible for pre & post order CoMo Project Functions
- Study & understand customer requirements in order to build SKF CoMo Online & Digitalization solutions and handheld solutions.
- Initiate purchase of imported & local hardware items as per BOM
- Design & develop complete hardware architecture , electrical control panels as per customer given specifications & requirements
- Release drawings to Customers & get it approved within agreed timelines to ensure project delivery as agreed
- Prepare product launch plan in discussion with communication team
- Prepare business plan for new products in discussion with sales team.
- Market analysis
- Design PLC programming as per customer given specification & requirements
- Ensure detailed engineering & documentation as per procedures
- Perform installation of control panels in sites with PLC programming
- Provide support & train service engineers to perform troubleshooting of the existing installations.
- Focus on good customer satisfaction
- Process standardization & improvements, Business excellence initiatives
- Cost optimization for projects under execution
- Partner identification and partnership for complementary technologies and project delivery
- Team management
- Bachelor/Diploma in Electrical Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering /Electronics Engineering
- 10-14 years of projects & engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation or Electronics), electrical maintenance experience in companies like Honeywell, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Messung, B&R etc.
- Basic knowledge of vibration analysis
- Good experience in electrical control panel design & PLC programming (programming logic control)
- Versatile experience of managing different projects, PLC, SCADA, DCS etc
- Experience in Business Excellence or TPM will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of electrical components / functions/ rating of components
- Good knowledge of field engineering i.e. pressure , temperature , level sensors ,etc.
- Working experience in Autocad
- Knowledge on Embedded Engineering like Arduino, ESP boards, FPGA, Raspberry Pi , etc.
- Hands on experience on HMI, SCADA, third party communication protocols like Modbus, profibus , ethernet, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to travel on short notice for longer durations as per project requirements ( Approx. 50% will be the travel time in a month)
- Experience of handling projects
- Experience of handling a multi-location team
- Demonstrated track record in stake-holder management