JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Planner
SKF India is looking for a supply chain planner to work in Pune. We discuss all the details about the job, including the job category, contract type, responsibilities, competencies, and role type. WIPRO JOBS
|Organization||SKF INDIA PVT. LTD.|
|Job Title||Supply Chain Planner|
|Education||Bachelor of Engineering Mechanical/Production/Industrial engineering|
|Apply Now||WIPRO Jobs for the Post of Associate – FAO|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Global Supply Chain Planner is responsible for coordinating assets to optimize the delivery of goods, services, and information from suppliers to domestic and global customers. Balancing supply and demand (Ensuring maximum service with optimization of Inventory).
- Execute all supply chain planning-related work for Channel / Product line.
- S&OP of Product group, capacity booking, and Monthly Input/Output Control.
- Performs forecasts of product demand to meet market needs.
- Plan and prepare production schedules based on forecasts to satisfy customer demand.
- Interface with sales to acquire information on future orders, market trends, and extraordinary circumstances.
- Establish Supply Delivery Conditions, Procedures, and Parameter Values.
- Analysis and monitoring of customer service and Stockout, Flow KPIs like Prodperf, Supper, Mfg Leadtime, and related improvement actions.
- Maintaining SC-related fields in various masters in MAPICS, SCSS, SO99+, and OMPS and Central Prodmast & Inventory management for FGS and Mfg stock items.
- Execution of MRP, Procurement Order & Supply Schedules (Call-offs) issue.
- Establish Supply Channel contracts that consider the delivery condition, procedures, and parameter values.
- Represent Supply Chain in external as well as internal audits.