JOB TITLE: JBPM / Camunda Consultant
Infosys is looking to fill the Tof JBPM/camunda consultant position in Pune. In the below paragraph, we discuss job responsibilities, additional responsibilities, and technical and professional requirements. TCE JOBS
|Job Title||JBPM / Camunda Consultant|
|Eligibility||Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor Of Science|
|Department||Master Of Technology, Master Of Comp. Applications|
|Apply Now||TCE Careers for the Post of Project Engineer|
A day in the life of an Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
• You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
• You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots, and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
• You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates that suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with the organization’s financial guidelines
• Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
• Overall at least 3 years of IT work experience, with 2+ years of hands-on experience in JBPM [ Redhat Process Automation Manager (PAM)/ RH PAM / JBoss BPM ] or Camunda
• Good Experience in Process Designer, Source code control tools like GIT, Maven, and Deployment of PAM processes. • 4+ years of hands-on & design experience in Java/J2EE.